Your QIP Presentation will take place at the end of the course. This presentation includes the following elements and will highlight your completed project!
1. Create a power point slide that has the elements below.
- Time length 2-5 minutes
- Slide/Vision Board 1 slide
Elements in the Presentation:
- State how the article related to the QI
- Include a graphic in the “Vision Board”, which is ONE Powerpoint slide with graphics that include:
- Short term goal
- Long term goal
- What worked and what did not
- Outcomes: can show the graph as a small graphic
- List a strength that assisted you in QIP
- Personal insights, feelings, your “why”
- A graphic of yourself participating in the project
- Visually appropriate graphic images should be discussed to provide a big picture and tie the project together. Ensure images are professionally appropriate.