Your final paper will demonstrate your mastery of Management in a Global Environment and challenge you to apply learned concepts in real-world applications. This Reflection Paper is a research-based paper on a selected topic of your choosing. Any topic covered in class may be used. You may also combine two topics if they are both essential in communicating your thesis. Choose something about which you are passionate. Your work should not simply re-explain concepts that have been covered in class but should strive to apply these theories and concepts to real-world situations.
Some suggested topics are, but are not limited to:
- Bretton Woods Conference and it’s lasting effects on today’s global economy
- Regulation of global trade
- How national political systems affect the economic choices of a nation
- National Economic Development and the Human Development Index
- Effects of Geography on National Economic Development
- The Role of Culture in Economic Development
- Ethical Dilemmas in Economics (examine 2-3 specific situations and apply to course learnings)
- International Trade Theory (compare/contrast two theories from Ch. 6)
- Government Policy and International Trade
- Does Regional Economic Integration Aid or Deter National Economic Development? (choose a position and analyze)
- NAFTA vs. USMCA (which is better and for who?)
- Strategic Role of Foreign Exchange Markets
- International Entry Strategies/Challenges in Developed Markets
- International Entry Strategies/Challenges in Emerging Markets
Your Final Term Paper should meet the following criteria:
- Be comprised of 5-7 pages of content, excluding the required title page and reference page.
- Be written in APA 7th edition style. APA styling informs the formatting of the paper, the use of in-text citations to indicate which written material was sourced from outside published sources, and a reference page that includes full bibliographical information for all cited works.
- Include a minimum of 5 cited and referenced sources. Within these 5 sources, you should include your textbook and at least 1 source from an academic journal or similarly peer-reviewed source.
- Paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA 7th edition style within the writing of your paper. All sources included on your reference page are required to be cited with your writing per APA 7th edition guidelines.
- The Final Paper should be double spaced, using Calibri, Arial, or Times New Roman 11-point font with 1-inch margins and include page numbers per APA 7th edition guidelines.
- The Final Paper should be:
- well-developed and convey your understanding of the textbook readings and concept addressed in the writing prompt
- organized, coherent, and unified
- free of spelling, structure, and grammatical errors