The research paper will be on a subject of your choice within the realm of technology and innovation management. It is suggested that you focus on a topic addressed in the course for which you have an interest. Once you have chosen your topic, please e-mail your professor for topic approval.
Once your topic is approved, you will then search the Internet for examples of organizations that have embraced information technology (IT) and have proven successful in the area you have chosen for your topic. Suggested areas for further research of an organization may include its examples of employee workforce, communications, suppliers and partnerships, accountability, and security and risk.
- Identify one or more of the technologies addressed in this course for in-depth analysis of past, present, and future trends and evolution.
- Describe the challenges of preparing leadership to manage emerging technologies.
- Analyze the impact of advanced technologies on the enterprise.
- Describe the role of internal and external management of demand for technology.
- Explain the evolving role of the stakeholder in the technological environment—employees, customers, communities.
- Discuss the role of technologies in the transition from products to services.
Develop a strategy to address and mitigate any ethical issues that may arise or develop with the implementation of a technical innovation or disruption.