You are a sustainability consultant hired by a U.S. based company to train the leadership team on how sustainable practices can lead to a competitive advantage. During your initial meeting, you assess the current state of the organization and are asked by the CEO to send him a report of your recommendations for the future state strategies that could not only lead to a competitive advantage but also positive social change.
- Write a Corporate Memo in Microsoft Word (minimum three pages) to the CEO that describes your recommendations on strategies that would lead to a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Address the following to support your sustainable strategy for the organization:
- How are these strategies difficult to duplicate by the organization’s competitors?
- How can operating costs be reduced by implementing these sustainable practices?
- How would these strategies have a positive impact on the organization’s community and the environment?
- How can technology and innovation lead to a sustainable competitive advantage?
- Provide attribution for credible sources used in the professional memo.