Please respond to the following:
The Buddha concluded that life was suffering brought on by desire that was fueled by craving.
- Which of the Eightfold Paths do you think would be a good first step to solve this problem and why?
- Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts. Responses should be substantive, provide additional context, and provide evidence (cite source) to support ideas. Dialogue should be meaningful, constructive, and respectful.
Writing is an essential skill that will help you in many aspects of school and life. Even professional writers and writing professors recognize the need to constantly improve their writing skill. However, you don’t have to struggle alone with writing. If you are uncomfortable with your writing skills, Strayer University offers a lot of resources to help you improve. It’s a good idea to have a plan—what’s yours?
For this week’s discussion, respond to the following prompts by Sunday at 11:59 pm EST. You are encouraged to submit your initial discussion post by Wednesday so your classmates have a chance to provide feedback.
- In one paragraph, explain how confident you are in your ability to write in both an academic and in a professional setting.
- In one paragraph, discuss your plan for getting help with your writing, if you need it.
Each paragraph should include 5–7 sentences and be grammatically correct.
Respond to at least one other person in the class by Sunday, writing at least three sentences.
- Remember to discuss your confidence in writing in both settings (an academic and a professional setting). Do not merely discuss your confidence in your general writing ability.