MGT 492 – Case Study Assignment 3
1) Of all of the design factors taken into consideration, which was the most significant from a business perspective?
2) It would seem that there were multiples of databases/sets included in the exercise, rather than, say, the inventory systems. In your opinion, why was that?
Again, be sure to use the case study methodology to analyze this case. Remember the case study steps are:
- Read the opening and closing paragraphs.
- Scan headings and read sections with valuable information.
- Examine exhibits and illustrations.
- Make a hypothesis and write down your reasoning.
- Take a break.
- Read the case and gather support for your hypothesis. What are the strengths and weaknesses of other alternatives, including your own?