The outline should include all of the following sections:
- Abstract: Include a statement of purpose, a research method statement, and a statement on your important findings.
- Introduction: Include a depiction of the context and scope of the topic.
- Literature Review: Review of literature associated with the selected financial principles.
- Analysis: of the selected financial principles as they relate to business practices.
- Synthesis/Integration: Propose efficiency improvements for the selected organization’s business practices based on the selected financial principles.
Full sentences (4-5) organized in paragraph or bulleted format with 4-5 references are required for optimal credit.