- Access the DxR Clinician website at https://gcu.dxrclinician.com/.
- Select the folder labeled: ANP_654.
- Select the Tommy Jackson – Abdominal Pain case study.
- Upon clicking on the case, you will see the “Enter Case” button at the top of the page. Select “Enter Page.” Under “Name,” enter First Initial, Last Name, all in lower case. Leave password blank. This will give you entry into the case study.
- Complete the Tommy Jackson – Abdominal Pain case.
- Discuss the diagnostic tool you selected and explain how it was helpful. Remember that pertinent negatives also guide your diagnoses. Describe how you prioritized the data.
Support your summary and recommendations plan with a minimum of two APRN approved scholarly resources.