- A CEO is critical to the smooth and efficient operation of a health care organization. The CEO scans the external environment, integrates the strategic plan with the operations, directs business practices, oversees the development of high-quality care, assures cost-effective strategies, and integrates clinical programs in the organization. In this assignment, research the responsibilities of the CEO or administrator in a health care setting of your choice, for instance, your current or future employer. Then you will create a video presentation on three ideas that a CEO could apply to make a health care setting a great place to work. You will develop a PowerPoint presentation:
In the CEO For a Day Assignment, you take a position as the CEO of XYZ Health for a day and address the following:
- Create a PowerPoint presentation that covers three ideas on how to transform your chosen health care organization (e.g., XYZ Health to be a great place to work).
- Justify the rationale behind your ideas.
- Create a 3 to 5-minute screencast video titled “If I were the CEO of XYZ Health for A Day.”
- Produce a screencast presentation that is professional in appearance.
The CEO for A Day Presentation,
- Must be two to four slides in length (not including title and references slides)
- Must use at least two scholarly or peer-reviewed sources published in the past five years.