1) A short description of your discourse community, whom you plan to interview (do not mention specific names, simply describe their role in the community), and your research question (the focus of your research).(2) Five potential interview questions you plan to ask. For a 30-minute interview, you should plan to ask roughly 5-6 questions, so after receiving feedback, you will decide which questions to modify or add/delete.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What are some of the challenges facing the__________ community?
3. What critical response do you always receive from visitors when they encounter such challenges?
4. Tell me about a time you overcame any of the challenges
5. What have been your negative and positive management experiences when it comes to managing a challenge like the exploitation of natural resources by the community members?